What data do we collect?
We collect two types of data: the data you provide to us and the data that is automatically collected when you use our services.
Data you provide to us: As part of optimizing our services, we ask you to provide us with the following information:
- Your personal information: when you want to access our services (create an account, sign up for our newsletter, etc.) you will be asked to provide us with your name, name, e-mail address, telephone number, bank information (credit card payment credit via PayPal or inserting a review on the xboostmedia.com website).
- We can also collect information about your business, such as company area, size, etc. if you agree to let us know;
- Finally, depending on the services you use, we may collect others with anonymized IP to provide the requested services.
Data we automatically collect:
We may also collect other information about browsing habits to ensure the proper functioning of our application creation services. In this case, this information is collected automatically when you use our different services:
- We may have access to data relating to account creation dates, bugs and anomalies, statistics or even historical data and user activities (download history, browsing history, use of bookmarks and notes);
- We also collect data on the hardware that can be used, such as devices (mobile phone, tablet, etc.) or the operating system (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, etc.) to connect them to the device. bill. We only collect data that helps us use and improve our services. We do not collect any information on religion, sexual orientation, political opinion, health status, etc.
We only collect data that helps us use and improve our services. We do not collect any information on religion, sexual orientation, political opinion, health status, etc.
How do we use the data we collect?
We use your personal data to:
- Facilitate the availability of our various services:
- Improve our products and develop new ones, knowing your usage habits and understanding how our technology is used;
- Offer you our services and products through our newsletters or e-mails;
- Constantly adapt our services based on usage, for example by increasing the capacity of our servers or the responsiveness of our teams.
In any case, we will never use your data for services other than those we provide:
- Fulfill our contractual obligations towards you, for example for the provision of our services. Failure to obtain such information may prevent or delay the fulfillment of these contractual obligations.
- Fulfill our legal obligations, for example, to respond to formal requests from competent authorities.
- Responding to our legitimate interests, for example, understanding how you use our services and products and learning from them, which will allow us to develop new products and services. When we process personal data to satisfy our legitimate interests, we implement strong safeguards to protect your privacy, and our legitimate interests do not outweigh your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms.
You can cancel your consent at any time in different ways: by contacting us by e-mail; through the support chat on all pages of the site or by accessing the management panel of your personal account on xboostmedia.com.
For the management of personal navigation information you can at any time provide or deny consent by clicking at the bottom in the 'My account' section under 'Cookies'.
Can third parties access the data we collect?
XBoost Media, does not allow third parties to access the data of its users. All the precautions that we put in place to protect and safeguard your data are also implemented by the website management software and the third-party services we use.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
XBoost Media does not transfer your personal data to third parties. We have set up suitable safeguard measures in compliance with current regulations i, in order to ensure adequate data protection. For more information on the appropriate security measures in force, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the assistance chat present on all pages of the site.
Do we sell the data we collect to third parties?
XBoost Media does not sell the personal data it collects to third parties. We have put in place suitable safeguard measures in accordance with current regulations, in order to guarantee adequate data protection. For more information on the appropriate security measures in force, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or via the assistance chat present on all pages of the site.
Rights to information held by XBoostmedia.com
- In compliance with the EU Privacy Regulation you can at any time:
- Access to your personal data;
- Correct personal data
- Request cancellation;
- Restrict our rights of use;
- Opposition to treatment;
- Portability of data in electronic format;
However, it must be borne in mind that, in some cases, the limitation on the use of data could have an impact on the correct provision and / or use of the services or even limit their operation. If you wish to discuss or exercise these rights, please contact us by e-mail or via the support chat, present on all pages of the website. If you wish to update or correct your information or if the personal data saved on the site are inaccurate, you can access your personal panel and modify it at any time. We will contact you if we need more information to respond to your requests.
How long do we keep the data?
We store the collected data as long as you use our services and products. We can also save data, even if it will not be possible to use our services and products, and allow you to continue purchasing content from us. We will not keep your information longer than required by law. You can cancel your account or some specific information still in our possession (unless the regulations require us to keep certain information despite the request for removal).
If you wish to exercise your rights to information, access, rectification, opposition or cancellation of the data we have collected, please contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the customer support chat that you find on all pages of the wesite. To request the export of all your information or cancellation, access your account panel and click on 'Request data'.
Technical cookies necessary for the site to function:
Third party cookies:
You can freely choose to configure the use of these cookies, if you wish. Depending on the browser you are using, you can:
- For Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
- For Safari ™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html,
- Chrome ™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
- For Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Activate%20and%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
- For Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html.
Please note that we save information from cookies for up to 30 days.
XBoost Media reserves the right to modify or update this privacy statement.